NDIS Physiotherapy in Hervey Bay
Our physiotherapists help people gain or improve mobility and movement, in turn improving your overall quality of life. If you have a disability and are an NDIS participant, ProMelius can help you achieve the goals in your NDIS physio plan, regardless of where you are on your journey.
Our highly experienced team routinely see patients with:
- Disability caused by injury
- Mental illness associated disability
- Neurological conditions such as Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Parkinson's Disease (PD), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Alzheimers.
- Developmental Delay in adults.
- Down syndrome
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) such as paraplegia, quadriplegia, hemiplegia.
- Acquired brain injury (ABI).
ProMelius's friendly and compassionate therapy services include rehabilitation, maintenance programs, pain management, falls prevention and functional assessments.
We help open the door to possibilities and achieve participant goals.
We also teach the parent or carer:
- How to help complete therapy exercises
- The best and safest way to work with their loved one
- How to help use equipment and aids
- Suggestions to help their loved one feel more comfortable at home
See our qualified NDIS physiotherapists in Hervey Bay and Maryborough
Our team provides assistive therapy treatments and exercises to improve balance, movement and complete daily activities safely and independently.
We do this by offering a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Initial Assessments with detailed NDIS-specific reports
- End of Plan Review Reports
- Equipment Trials for walkers, wheelchairs and other equipment
We recruit specialists with a wide variety of clinical scope of practice. This allows us to offer services that range from simple assessments and rehabilitation to complex case management involving detailed assessments and reports.
We also offer Neurological Physiotherapy, sports physio and mobile physiotherapy services, and can come out to treat you in the privacy of your own home or workplace at a time that is convenient to you.
Our plans are tailored to suit your journey
There are certain NDIS physio packages available. Our talented therapists offer a wide variety of assessments, in-home rehabilitation, maintenance programs, hydrotherapy and comprehensive initial and end-of-plan review reports.
Here at ProMelius, we are eligible to serve the following:
This is tailored to suit participants who wish to manage their own plan.
- Funding will be provided directly to the patient (or someone they trust).
- Participants can engage in support from providers like ProMelius.
- Involves directly paying physiotherapy providers for service.
- Choosing and organising service providers.
- Developing written service agreements with ProMelius.
BY AN NDIS REGISTERED PLAN MANAGER
These are managed by individuals who are registered with the NDIS to help people manage their funding. This option gives participants the flexibility in choosing their service providers, regardless of whether they are registered with the NDIS.
This assists the participant with:
- Choosing and organising their own physiotherapy
- Accessing specific funding for a Plan Manager.
- Delegating the financial management of their plan.
Talk to us today about how we can help you to kickstart and navigate the process. Your journey to better health starts here.
Book an appointment with us today
Our friendly, professional staff are fully trained and qualified to assist you in improving your overall health and wellbeing.
To arrange an appointment, get in touch with our team. We are located at 5 Zephyr Street, Scarness, Hervey Bay, Qld. You can call us on ph 0481 762 759 or email us at email@example.com.