● Are you a Physiotherapist looking for a genuinely supportive employer?
● Work for a well-established Clinic space, Aged Care or Community with extensive plans to grow!
● Above award remuneration packages, ongoing professional development, new graduate mentor program, and the opportunity to work alongside a skilled and nurturing team!
Promelius is looking to welcome a Physiotherapist into our experienced Allied Health team. If you are passionate, enthusiastic, and willing to learn, this is the perfect role for you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At ProMelius we recognise that health is experienced physically, psychologically and socially. With this in mind we adopt a holistic and individualised approach to treatment through comprehensive assessment, centred around the goals of our clients’ and their families. Our unique blend of Physiotherapy and Pain Management programs are designed to assist with rehabilitation, lifestyle support and wellness to guide people of any age, ability or fitness level to feel better for longer.
Our genuine care and support for our employees is to promote the same level of support and care to our patients. Being a part of our company, not only comes with a high level of care for our employees, we also pride ourselves on our culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work within a growing team that distinguishes themselves through their high quality, holistic healthcare services and genuinely caring approach by assessing, treating, and preventing disorders in human movement caused by injury or disease.
You will provide a variety of services such as:
● NDIS participants
● Aged care facilities
● Clinical set up
Our staff LOVE what they do, and the management team value the importance of having a strong bond with all staff and always strive to be supportive and available. We have a wealth of expert Physiotherapy knowledge within our team of highly skilled clinicians.
Want to know more about us?
Promelius is considering all candidates for this position. Your annual salary will be based on your skillset and experience.
● Full induction and ongoing mentor program
● Ongoing professional development with regular team CPD sessions
● Above award remuneration packages
● Opportunities for growth into leadership and management roles
● Become an integral part of a skilled and nurturing team
● Permanent and casual roles available
● Flexible working arrangements, tailor your day to suit you!
● You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● You are driven and passionate about learning and growing your career
● You have exceptional time management skills
● You are comfortable working in a high-growth business
● You are a people person and thrive off building relationships
● Qualification in Physiotherapy
● Current AHPRA Registration
● Valid National Police Check
● Current Vaccination Evidence (Flu Shot + COVID Vaccine)
● The right to work in Australia
● Current drivers’ licence and access to vehicle
● Current First Aid & CPR Certificates (or willingness to obtain)
● NDIS screening
Job Type and Category
This position is permanent full time and offers very flexible hours.
Your application will include the following questions:
● Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
● Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
● Do you own or have regular access to a car?